Pumpkin Protein Bars
These protein bars are great for a quick breakfast or even a pre-workout snack!
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder (vegan, if needed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1–2 Tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Stir together the dry ingredients including oats, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients including the maple syrup, pumpkin and almond milk.
- Gently stir the dry mixture into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared dish, sprinkle on a few dark chocolate chips and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean.
- Bars keep best if stored in the refrigerator.
*Recipe Source: https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/pumpkin-protein-bars-vegan-gluten-free/
We Help People Over 40 Get Into To Shape & Live Their Best Lives Through Fitness. Learn more about our 30-Day Personal Training Experience by clicking the button below….